If you would like to nominate us for the Outstanding Progress in a Primary School Award (sponsored by IntroTeach & Teaching Elite) at this year's Young Achiever Awards 2014, then please click here and complete the short form.
Reasons we could be nominated:
* The percentage of children achieving a Level 4+ at the end of KS2 has risen from 28% to 83% in just two years
* We have developed a comprehensive family programme running in the school, P.E.A.S (Parents Engaged Actively in School). This programme invites parents and family members into the school each week to take part in various activities with their children and the class teachers.
* Reading ages rose in the school by an average of 2 years and 3 months in one year.
* Numeracy centiles rose by 8% on average in one year.
* Pupil attendance rose from 91% in the Summer 2012 to 95.5% in 2014.
* After school clubs have risen from 2 each week in 2011/12 to 17 in 2014.
* The number of parents attending parents' evenings rose from 43% in 2011/12 to 93% in 2013/14.
* We continue to develop as a community school by forming close links with GoSport, Twirlers, etc.
If you can think of other areas of Outstanding Progress we've made in the last year, please feel free to nominate us and share it on the nomination form above.
CLOSING DATE - 12th October
Thank you for your continued support!