Do you need help with money matters? Are you getting what you're entitled to?
Richmond Park School are now happy to offer you a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL debt and benefit advice drop in centre.
The service will be available initially on:
- Tuesday 4th February: 3.15-4.30pm
- Tuesday 18th February: 3.15-4.30pm
- Tuesday 4th March: 3.15-4.30pm
- Tuesday 18th March: 3.15-4.30pm
- Tuesday 1st April: 3.15-4.30pm
The service is provided by RDP Sir Gar and can help you with:
- Benefit claims
- Entitlement checks
- Debt management
- Getting back to work
- Financial changes in circumstances
For further information, please call Luisa on 01267 242344, email on LMCarter@carmarthenshire.gov.uk or just drop in to the reception at Richmond Park School on any of the dates above. Thank you!