Our Topic for this half term is PITTER, PATTER, PUDDLE PLAY.....
In this project Dosbarth Taran will learn about water and how we use it every day. We will:
- Look at how water is used in the home;
- Talk about being safe near water;
- Dress and play in the rain;
- Find out about animals that live in ponds and streams;
- Fill containers and carry water;
- Record our ideas, feelings and experiences through drawing, mark making and emergent writing;
- Find out how water is important for seeds and plants;
- Respond to water music and songs with our bodies;
- Use learn and use new Welsh words about our topic.
Some important information to note:
Fruit money is a 50p a week;
Dinner money is £2 a day (£10.00 a week);
Library book are given on a Friday. Please return them by the following Friday;
P.E. is on a Thursday.
PLEASE HELP US BY LABELLING YOUR CHILD'S CLOTHES.